What you need to specify:
- Quantity. How many numbers are in your sequence? There
is space provided on the order form to enter up to
5 different sizes, as well as space to enter numbering sequence(s).
- Size. To determine the size of your signs, we recommend determining
what size number or letter is necessary at a particular distance and then,
how many digits (maximum number) will be in your sequence. For
example: A 2" digit can easily be read from 50 feet, and if you have 4
digits in your sign, you'll need about a 3" x 6" UnitNumber.
Keep in mind that a 2" high character is about 1¼" - 1½"
- Color. Click here to see our standard colors.
- Mounting Method.
- Holes. We can drill holes so signs can be installed with screws
or rivets - please specify size (5/32" holes will be drilled if
not specified). 12¢ for 2 holes, 20¢ for 4 holes.
- Adhesive Tape. We can apply a strong 2-way adhesive on the back
of each UnitNumber - simply peel and stick. Not recommended for
all applications - please inquire. Adhesive Backing: 4¢ per
- Plain. You can purchase several adhesives at your local
hardware store that will work great for most doors or walls. We
recommend silicone adhesive available in caulk tubes. You may want
to hold the sign(s) in place with a small piece of masking tape while
- Numbering Sequence. Be sure to specify if dashes, spaces or leading
zeroes are to be used. (i.e. "A1" or "A-1"
or "A 1" or "A001") If you
already have your sequence in an electronic file (Excel spreadsheet, Word
document, text file or tab delimited), just e-mail us the file! If
not, please fax us a typed or neatly printed sequence. (847)470-0857.
Home · Product
Information · Ordering Guidelines
· Standard Colors · Standard Sizes ·
About Us · Order Form ·
Copyright © 2005-2012 Classic Design Awards, Inc.. All rights reserved.